Visiting your dentist? Get ready! Get set! Go!
Getting ready for your dental visit helps you make the most out of them.
Whether it is a routine checkup, teeth cleaning, or treatment, here are a few things you should do before sitting in the dental chair.
- Confirm your appointment. Check with your dental office 24 hours in advance of your appointment. This helps avoid mixups.
- Arrive on time. An on-time arrival helps you be more relaxed at ease, and allows you time to fill in any necessary forms.
- A bit nervous? Discuss your fears with your dentist, ahead of time. Dentists are trained to handle your anxieties, and discussion alone often lessens them.
- Discuss dental problems. Mention any dental concerns or problems you’ve experienced in the past. This discussion will help your dentist determine which treatments are appropriate for you.
- Schedule follow-ups. Pick a time that is most convenient for you, and ask the office to send you a reminder before your next visit! Make sure to put the appointment into your calendar!
Normally, you only get to visit your dentist twice a year, or if you need a specific dental treatment. It is important to arrive well prepared. And if you want to have an outstanding dental experience from a dentist you can trust, visit us here at Golden Square Dental.
Golden Square Dental is your oral health partner
At Golden Square Dental we offer outstanding dental care at a price you can afford. Visit us at Golden Square Dental and achieve your maximum oral and overall health!
To find out more call us on (03) 5443 0063 or book your appointment online.
Same Day Emergency Appointments Usually Available!